Role: Geotechnical Design Engineer
Location: Greater London / Home Counties
Are you an experienced Geotechnical Design Engineer who has designed a full range of Piling solutions for Tender and Technical Submission? Are you looking for an opportunity to join the award winning team behind the fastest growing Piling Contractor in the UK?
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Geotechnical Design Engineer who can be relied upon to create competitive designs for; Secant and Contiguous Walls, Piling Platforms, CFA and Rotary Load Bearing Piles, and who is familiar with Mini Piling systems.
Your duties will include:
- Create designs from Clients enquiries for a full range of Piling solutions.
- Provide technical advice to sites on geotechnical aspects.
- Analyse and interpret site data for use in design.
- Produce specifications for, piling, earthworks and monitoring.
- Prepare calculations, written reports and development of drawings.
- Produce engineering design solutions for construction and work winning teams.
- Provide Site support in a geotechnical capacity.
You will possess:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of geotechnics / engineering geology.
- A working knowledge of Eurocode 7.
- Experience of working with geotechnical databases and other geotechnical software.
- Experience of preparing and assisting with interpretative reports for geotechnical purposes
Ideal Qualifications include:
- BSc or BEng degree level qualified in Geology, Geotechnics or relevant Industry experience
- Full UK driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the fastest expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.