Role: Geo-Environmental Engineer
Are you an experienced Geo-Environmental Engineer with a history of successfully completing Phase 1 and 2 Site Investigations? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team of Engineers in a thriving City Centre office, delivering multi-disciplinary projects? Then a role within this Market leading Consultancy could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Geo-Environmental Engineer who has previously undertaken works on redevelopment of brown field sites. You will have the opportunity to become a key member of the team, working with senior staff on some exciting projects.
Your duties will include:
- Planning, execution and reporting of Phase 1 and Phase 2 Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical site investigations
- Logging soil and rock samples
- Scheduling laboratory testing
- Site monitoring - groundwater, surface water and ground-gas
- Conducting soil and groundwater risk assessments Liaising with Clients and Regulators
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Relevant degree in Geology, Environmental Science - postgraduate degree desirable
- Experience working for a UK multi-discipline consultancy
- Membership of a professional organisation such as the Geological Society or CIWEM, ideally working towards Chartered Status
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.