Role: Finance Manager - Highways
Location: North West
Are you an experienced Finance Manager with a record of effective and efficient management of financial operations including reporting and forecasting? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful Civil Engineering team on a high profile Highways Contract? Then a role within this market leading Civil Engineering Business could be for you.
Within this newly created position, my client is looking to bring in an experienced Finance Manager to join the leadership team.
You will provide financial and accounting support to the Highways projects delivered through a successful Joint Venture, reporting into the Finance for Corporate financial reporting, forecasting and financial control.
The ideal candidate will be ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA qualified and have experience of managing teams. You will need experience within the Highways / Civil Engineering Sector, previous time working within a Joint Venture will be advantageous.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing monthly cost reports
- Attendance and input into monthly CVR reviews.
- Attendance at Joint Venture meetings including taking and completing finance actions and update progress.
- Keeping updated the Project Bank Account procedures and the Joint Venture Bank accounts procedures.
- Produce monthly finance packs for the Joint Ventures.
- Produce Month end reports
- Lead the Audit of Joint Venture Costs.
- Qualified ICAEW /ACCA/CIMA 5 years + post qualification experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
- Experience in preparing financial reports, annual budgets and forecasts.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software packages.
- Ability to present financial information to non-financial management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestige brand within the Civil Engineering Sector.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.