Estimator - Structural Steel
Currently working with a market leading Steel specialist to source an experienced Estimator as a result of increased workload.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
* To work alongside the existing estimating team to prepare tender bids
* To analyse tender specifications and use the information identified to build a cost schedule suitable for use as a formal tender bid
* To communicate with clients regarding the tender and final submission
* To assist in the pre-order negotiation process with the client
* Detailed knowledge and experience of the technical elements of structural steel fabrication and installation
* At least 5 years experience of estimating within the above industry.
* Ability to undertake a reasonable level of technical and financial calculations.
* Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
If you're interested, please contact Hannah for more information - OR 01962 896338