Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 plus excellent package.
Location: North Yorkshire
Are you an Estimator who is looking for a new challenge? Do you feel valued by your current employer? Do yo have the autonomy to make a difference? Do you want to be part of a Market Leading Contractor?
My client is a market leading innovative subcontractor at the forefront of the construction and design industry who has a reputation for delivery.
My client is seeking an Estimator who has priced works within the Steel sector - a person who is willing and able to become an integral part of a successful long-term delivery team.
- Must have good estimating knowledge the STEEL construction Industry
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Accurate and consistent approach.
- Good excel skills with willingness to embrace and adopt prescribed estimating software
- Must have good communication skills at all levels, with ability to build good working relationships with client and others within the business.
Your duties will include:
- Compile estimates from first principles in-line with guidelines and procedures, by the due deadlines.
- First principles build-ups should clearly, concisely and confidently illustrate all assumptions / calculations regarding; outputs, labour, plant, materials, management, site set up and subcontract elements.
- Organise, manage and contribute to 'Risk & Opportunity schedules, meetings and work-shops.
- Contribute to the construction of outline tender programmes.
- Produce 'tender settlement' packs
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Steel knowledge
- Commercially aware with proven track record / experience in a similar estimating role within the Construction market.
- Attractive Salary
- Opportunity to be part of a successful cash rich organisation
- Be part of an award winning contractor
- Operate in a flat structure giving you the autonomy to make decision and be heard
- Work for an employer that recognises your achievements and rewards you for those.
My client also encourages the following roles with STEEL experience to apply: Fabricator, Designer, Structural Engineer If you think you are right for this role please call Sharon O'Donnell on 01962 397 777 or email