ROLE: Estimating Manager
LOCATION: East Midlands
Due to continued growth and expansion, a market leading Metalwork and Steel Specialist seeks a competent and motivated Estimating Manager to join their team in a very supportive and friendly office environment.
As an Estimating Manager you will be primarily responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Senior Estimator in order to support the growth of the business.
Key responsibilities and duties of this role...
* Responsible for producing priced tenders that are accurate, detailed, and concise
* Assist others in selection of materials and sub-contractors when required to do so and propose alternative materials or methods
* Reviewing supplied tender documentation including drawings, details and specifications.
* Constructing a logical and consistent price/offer using spreadsheet models
* Production of consistent, error-free quotations to customers and assisting with any amendments in line with discussions within the sales team or direct contact with our customers Requirements
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
* Architectural Metalwork experience, ideally balconies, balustrades ect
* Professionally qualified in another construction-related subject/professional body is desirable
* Excellent literacy levels in Architectural and Engineering drawings
* Good negotiation, influencing and interpersonal communication skills
For more information on this role or any other role in the metalwork / Steelwork indutry please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company