Engineering Manager - Rail/ Metro - Egypt
We are working with a leading international organisation who has a proven track record both in Egypt and around the world for successfully delivering highly complex infrastructure projects.
As Egypt continues to push forward with the countrywide infrastructure program and leading transport network, they have multiple ongoing and upcoming work.
Our client is currently looking for an engineering manager for a high value, high complexity rail project.
The role will sit alongside the senior management team and keep them informed on the delivery progress. Key duties will include.
- Ensuring the timely completion and issue of designs through efficient management of available design resources.
- Ensuring that suitable safety standards are achieved in the design of the various systems and equipment.
- Contributing to the development of a Program Management Plan and other supporting procedures.
- Delivery of multidisciplinary rail design and assurance projects.
You will also possess the technical Knowledge to be able to challenge project teams on outputs/deliverables and also where necessary, client to ensure focus is maintained on the defined scope or where scope needs to be modified, renegotiate and agree.
This is a senior level role within the project management team, which has the following requirements.
- Degree qualified form a relevant university
- 15 years rail systems design/engineering experience.
- Experience in multidiscipline design/design
- Civil works and Railway systems.
In return my client is offering a leading package and long-term opportunity.
Please get in touch with Toby Ball as soon as possible to discuss further.