Electrical Turnover Engineer required for one of the biggest MEP Contractors in Ireland.
If you are ready to embrace a new challenge and want to be part of a rapidly growing company where the rewards for success are high, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
In this key role, you will be part of a team delivering 'technologically advanced' engineering projects.
Key tasks include:
- Using engineering documentation and electronic data from clients & contractors to fully define work scopes that enable commissioning and start up work to take place in a controlled and disciplined manner.
- Progressively transfer responsibility for the works to the start-up and commissioning organisation ensuring that turnover is fully accepted.
- Compile an agreed full list of exception items which will be completed by agreed dates and to monitor and record exceptions completion.
- Compile, collate, store and turnover the construction quality data books for final transfer.
- Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred.
- Ideally will possess 10+ years relevant experience
- Safe Electric QC Certifier Qualified.
- Safe Electric / NICEIC or similar 'City & Guilds' Inspection & Testing trained and qualified.
- CompEx E01-06 qualified for ATEX environments (preferable).
- LOTO and COHE trained.
- 'Authorised Person' competent and trained.
- Good Knowledge of I&C installations.
- Pharma / Medical Devices / Data Centre experience / knowledge.
- Technical Knowledge and experience of Low Voltage systems and regulatory requirements - ETCI, British Standards, EN standards and Cenelec, is desirable
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to you in accordance with your experience.
If you believe you have the required desire skills and experience, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV without delay.
To discuss the opportunity in detail, please contact Martin Collins on +44 1962 896346