Are you a EHS Advisor seeking to take the next challenge in your career?
If so, a fantastic long term career opportunity exists on a major Data Centre project in Sweden (near Stockholm)
You will be working for a one of Ireland biggest MEP Contractors who is at the forefront of Advanced technology MEP Systems on projects such as Pharmaceutical Facilities, Data Centres and Power Transmission & Distribution in Ireland & Mainland Europe. You will join a business that has strong order book for at least the next 5 years. You will be able to build your career and be able to demonstrate your leadership abilities.
In this key role, you will implement and maintain the management system for the project. You will coordinate all EHS Matters within the Project Management Teams and to report constructively all EHS matters to the Project Manager. You will be responsible for providing support to the Project Managers, supervisors and workers. You will provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day EHS requirements of the assigned project.
You will be working on rotation, with accommodation, flights and transport being provided by the employer.
It is expected that you will have the following:
- Experience working on a Data Centre or Advanced Technology MEP building
- Knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical preferable
- Experience with Construction Regulations & roles, and experience working with sub-contractors.
- Minimum Cert to NVQ 6 in Occupational H&S.
- Safe Pass
- Ability to work with client / main contractor Safety and Project teams.
- Up to date with Legislation, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
- IT Proficient - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-Mail
- IOSH Member
A negotiable basic salary commensurate with experience will be offered.
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV without delay.
To discuss the opportunity, please telephone Martin Collins on +44 1962 896346 .