ROLE: Document Controller / Project Administrator
SALARY: £17,000 - £23,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a hungry and motivated Project Administrator / Document Controller to join an rapidly growing construction subcontractor. My client offers a complete design and build solution to construction projects and works with some of the best market leading contractors in the UK.
The successful candidate would have the opportunity to work within a really friendly and welcoming team, offering long term job security.
To be a central point of contact for all project related documents to/from clients, consultants, sub- contractors, suppliers and in house to ensure the documentation flow is managed and organised, identified, reviewed, submitted in the correct format and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Logging, issuing, receiving and distributing documents to the correct department using various online portal systems/local databases
- Updating and managing alerts via Monday.com project planner
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Experience within the construction sector would be an advantage
Please feel free to get in contact with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company for more information.