Role: Design Engineer
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer with a history of successfully delivering highways improvement schemes? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a busy Design team within a high profile, long term contract? Then a role within a Global Market leading Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an exceptional Design Engineer to become an integral part of a successful long-term contract delivery team within a major Highways / Traffic improvement contract based across Northamptonshire.
The successful candidate will have Civil Engineering and Design background and would ideally have worked on Highways, Structures or Transport schemes.
- Support regular design and discipline meetings
- Ensure all technical work is completed to the correct standards and specifications
- Responsible for maintaining quality and consistency of civil engineering technical documents
- Ensure project deliverables meet the agreed standards and quality
- Provide and maintain an estimate for design works needed to deliver the precast design
- Design a range of highway improvement and traffic engineering schemes
- Suitable Qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering or other relevant subject (Degree, HNC etc.)
- Civils, Infrastructure, Highways or Structures experience
- Good understanding of civil engineering conceptual design
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.