Role: Design Engineer - Highways
Are you an experienced Design Engineer with a background in Highways design? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a successful Design team within a highly regarded business within the Construction Sector?
Within this newly created position, my client is looking to bring in an experienced Design Engineer to join a long term contract. The successful candidate will be part of a team of engineers and technicians who develop and deliver a wide range of highway and transport infrastructure projects.
- Design a range of highway improvement and traffic engineering schemes.
- Work closely with Project teams to implement these schemes from 'cradle to grave' within budget and to programme.
- Consult with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure a consistent quality of work.
- Assist in the training and development of trainee and graduate engineers.
- Track record of delivering highways and transport design projects.
- Working knowledge of Design Manual for Roads and Bridges / Specification for Highway Works.
- Working knowledge of BIM / Digital Engineering software, systems and data.
- Proficient in using AutoCad and Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite
- Site based highways experience would be beneficial.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Foundation Degree / HNC / HND
- Chartered Member or working towards Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who will invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities, with competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
Please contact Peter Morse on 01962 896349 as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.