Role: Civils Site Supervisor
My client, a highly reputable tier 1 civil engineering contractor, is seeking an exceptional Civils Supervisor due to new and ongoing project awards to join their Highways team based across Bracknell.
They specialise in highways term maintenance, street lighting and electrical services, surfacing, traffic management and public realm infrastructure projects.
You will be responsible for the supervision of all associated civils works on site for telecoms infrastructure in the public highway including excavation, duct, cabinet & new chamber installations, backfill & re-instatement.
- Co-ordinate teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour
- Ensure the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met
- Deal with complaints from the public
- Manage multiple gangs
- Manage Quality Control
- Assist with Planning
- Challenge Programmes
- Site Audits
- SSSTS/SMSTS Qualification
- Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Supervisory experience
- Experience managing gangs
- Solid civils experience