Role: Team Leader Civil Engineering
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer with a history of successfully leading teams and managing client relationships? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a team of Engineers in a thriving City Centre office, delivering multi-disciplinary projects? Then a role within this Market leading Consultancy could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Chartered Civil Engineer with demonstrable track record of building and leading successful teams. Along with the existing client relationships that you will be managing, there is the opportunity to grow the business and develop new client relationships.
Your duties will include:
- Leading, managing and growing the Civil Engineering discipline
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
- Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
- To ensure that the business generates and sustains profitable sources of income
- Day-to-day support to colleagues from other disciplines within the office
- Be responsible for delivering work to a pre-agreed budget
- Project profitability (monitoring / planning of costs and budgets)
- Responsible for negotiating fee proposals and requesting additional fees
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Educated to degree
- Chartered Engineer or near Chartered
- Experience with managing and developing a Civil Engineering team/discipline
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.