ROLE: Business Development Manager - Rail Industry
SALARY: £50,000 - £65,000 + Car
Reporting to directly to the Business Owners, the Business Development Manager will be part of a team responsible for expanding the clients market share. This specific role within the team requires sales development and contacts within the Rail Sector,
The Business Development Manager is required to develop new business relationships generating new business opportunities for steel fabrication services.
* Work with the estimating team in preparing and submitting tender bids.
* Increase sales of the business.
* Develop the business sales and marketing strategy including reports to the board of directors. In liaison with other members of the senior management team ensure the sales and marketing strategy remains relevant and make adjustments where necessary.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the rail construction industry
* A technical understanding of steel and metalwork fabrication process would be an advantage but not essential
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent presentation capabilities
* Outstanding research and strategic analysis skills
* Strong IT skills
For more information please get in touch with our Structural Steel and Metalwork specialist Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company