ROLE: Business Development Manager
SALARY: £40,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission
LOCATION: Remote working - with travel to London required for client meetings
Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Development Manager will be part of a team responsible for expanding the clients market share. This specific role within the team requires sales development in the steel, metalwork, fabrication and construction market.
The Business Development Manager is required to develop new business relationships generating new business opportunities for steel fabrication services.
* Work with the estimating team in preparing and submitting tender bids.
* Increase sales of the business.
* Develop the business sales and marketing strategy including reports to the board of directors. In liaison with other members of the senior management team ensure the sales and marketing strategy remains relevant and make adjustments where necessary.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the steel work, rail and engineering sectors.
* A technical understanding of steel and metalwork fabrication process.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent presentation capabilities
* Outstanding research and strategic analysis skills
* Strong IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry and motivated individual, bonus structure in place for exceeding results and targets.
For more information please get in touch with our Structural Steel and Metalwork specialist Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company