Are you a Building Services Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical) ready to take the next step in your career? If so, an exciting opportunity exists with one of Hong Kong's premier MEP Consultants.
The client has an outstanding reputation for success and this appointment is to further strengthen their growing business in Hong Kong. The client operates in sectors such retail, education, healthcare, industrial & corporate hospitality helping clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate buildings.
If you are a self-motivated individual with ambition to manage a team and be a key management executive this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services Degree from an accredited university or equivalent.
- Familiar with all relevant Hong Kong/Macau Government Regulations and Submission procedures
- MHKIE or equivalent is desired
- Experience in hospital/medical related projects or general traffic and vehicle management projects is desired.
- BIM literate would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, client development and team leading/building necessary.
- Ideally possess considerable field construction knowledge with strength in implementation of mechanical systems.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience will be discussed with candidates during the interview process.
To apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV marked for the attention of Martin Collins, as soon as possible.
All communication will be treated in the strictest of confidence.