Do you have experience in BIM Engineering and want to take your career forward with one of the biggest MEP Contractors in Ireland? If so, the following, long term opportunity should appeal.
You will be working for a specialist MEP Contractor who is at the forefront of Advanced technology MEP Systems on projects such as Pharmaceutical Facilities, Data Centres and Power Transmission & Distribution in Ireland & Mainland Europe. You will join a business that has strong order book for at least the next 5 years. You will be able to build your career and be able to demonstrate your leadership abilities.
- Support the project team with regard to all co-ordination deliverables
- Delivering all 3D and 2D deliverables set by the BIM lead
- Assisting the BIM Lead with production of 2D co-ordination and installation drawings
- Assisting the BIM Lead with 3D elements needed for design and co-ordination
- Supporting all parties working within the BIM process
- Working within a team environment help to achieve efficient project delivery
It is expected that you will have the following….
- A 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Strong trades background coupled with a BIM qualification
- Possess a minimum of 4+ years' experience within a BIM Co-ordination function
- Mechanical or Electrical background with a proven track record in a similar role
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes for this role, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV without delay.
To discuss the opportunity, please contact Martin Collins on +44 1962 896346