Position: Junior/ Assistant Planner
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
A driven Assistant Planner is currently required for a market leading, Tier 1 Contractor. You will join the company at a pivotal time, working on and assisting the Senior Planners and Site team on a major long term, Fibre / Highways Infrastructure project based in Berkshire.
This role would be ideal for a graduate or junior Civil Engineer (perhaps with a years relevant experience) who wants to progress their career in Planning. The candidate must be tech-savvy and local to Berkshire.
- Suitable Qualification held (Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management)
- Ideally some experience within the field
- Tech-Savvy and able to pick up new software
- Driven, motivated to learn
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.