Role: Quantity Surveyor Location: HampshireCompany: Tier 1 ContractorAn exceptional Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading, global Tier 1 Contractor to work on and lead, long term, Highways Infrastructure projects across Hampshire. Tasks:Agree sub-contract applicationsPrepare and submit of client billingIdentify contract variationsCost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progressCompile quotations for new workKeep appropriate records and schedules in all activitiesReport Monthly figures to senior managementProcess invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheetsMonitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site teamRequirements:Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)Driven, motivated to learnGood verbal and written communication skillsThis is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.
The Highfield Company are running an Assessment Day on Wednesday 11th March to find the next wave of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our growing team. Ask yourself;
• Are you looking for a career that challenges you everyday?
• Do you enjoy targets and have the tenacity to achieve whatever you set your sights on?
• Does working in a competitive environment with like - minded people attract you?
• Do you have experience of working in sales?
• Are you looking to work for a professional organisation where you can develop your career?
If the answer to all these questions is yes then a career in recruitment could be for you and we are running an Assessment Day on Wednesday 11th March 2015 that could be the first step in realizing your ambition!
At The Highfield Company, we focus on the energy, construction and engineering markets all of which not only improve the world in which we live but that they can inspire and give pride to those who work in its fields. We truly believe that jobs can make a difference. To the individual, to their family, to the company, to the team in which they work. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for making a difference to people’s lives, why not come and join us?
We are currently looking to recruit four Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join the team in Southampton so will be running an Assessment Day on the afternoon of Wednesday 11th March 2015.
In order to be successful in this role you must be:
• Confident in your own ability.
• Proactive, inquisitive and focused enough to think on your feet and make decisions quickly in order to operate within this highly competitive industry.
• Competitive and passionate about achieving your target/results orientated in your own working style.
• Self-motivated and tenacious to take on set-backs and objections that we will support you in overcoming.
• Honest in the way you operate and build long standing relationships with your clients, candidates and colleagues
Working here you will be treated with respect, developed as a recruiter and encouraged to be an entrepreneurial Managing Director of my own desk whilst having a lot of fun along the way
Promotions, financial rewards, fun with your colleagues and career development are there for the taking when you join The Highfield Company as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. If you haven’t spoken to us yet about this fantastic career opportunity, please contact us today.
Phone Jason Silk on 07469 850314 or Email on email@example.com