ROLE: Estimator / Bid ManagerLOCATION: DorsetSALARY: Dependent on Experience A market leading specialist steel contractor is currently looking for an experience Estimator / Bid Manager to be based in their very impressive office in Dorset They are an established and growing company who value their staff above all. They aim to provide an excellent working environment, training, support and opportunity to grow at a rate that suits you in your chosen career. The Bid Manager shall: Be responsible for ensuring bids are submitted on time and to a high standardReport as required on the progress of each bid against agreed programme.Review technical solutions to ensure most cost efficient solutions are submittedImplement bid strategies to co-ordinate the preparation and submissionPresent internally for approval, information incl technical responses, staffing and administration structures for bid preparationCo-ordinate, prepare and continually review bid submissions.Prepare meeting schedules and coordination of the design and construct teamsPrepare bid presentations In return you will be working for one of the market leaders in there field both in the UK and Internationally. The company is due to relocate to brand new state of the art facilities in the next year and have very ambitious plans for the future and you can be a part of that journey. If you feel you you are right for this role please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at your earliest convenience.
The Highfield Company are running an Assessment Day on Wednesday 11th March to find the next wave of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our growing team. Ask yourself;
• Are you looking for a career that challenges you everyday?
• Do you enjoy targets and have the tenacity to achieve whatever you set your sights on?
• Does working in a competitive environment with like - minded people attract you?
• Do you have experience of working in sales?
• Are you looking to work for a professional organisation where you can develop your career?
If the answer to all these questions is yes then a career in recruitment could be for you and we are running an Assessment Day on Wednesday 11th March 2015 that could be the first step in realizing your ambition!
At The Highfield Company, we focus on the energy, construction and engineering markets all of which not only improve the world in which we live but that they can inspire and give pride to those who work in its fields. We truly believe that jobs can make a difference. To the individual, to their family, to the company, to the team in which they work. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for making a difference to people’s lives, why not come and join us?
We are currently looking to recruit four Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join the team in Southampton so will be running an Assessment Day on the afternoon of Wednesday 11th March 2015.
In order to be successful in this role you must be:
• Confident in your own ability.
• Proactive, inquisitive and focused enough to think on your feet and make decisions quickly in order to operate within this highly competitive industry.
• Competitive and passionate about achieving your target/results orientated in your own working style.
• Self-motivated and tenacious to take on set-backs and objections that we will support you in overcoming.
• Honest in the way you operate and build long standing relationships with your clients, candidates and colleagues
Working here you will be treated with respect, developed as a recruiter and encouraged to be an entrepreneurial Managing Director of my own desk whilst having a lot of fun along the way
Promotions, financial rewards, fun with your colleagues and career development are there for the taking when you join The Highfield Company as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. If you haven’t spoken to us yet about this fantastic career opportunity, please contact us today.
Phone Jason Silk on 07469 850314 or Email on email@example.com