Role: Senior Quantity Survyor Location: ScotlandCompany: Leading Specialist ContractorAn exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading UK specialist Contractor to join the team on a brand new Marine project off mainland Scotland. The project consists of Caisson construction followed by a Pier extension, dredging, fender piles, concrete repairs, earthworks etc. NEC Contract experience is vital and Civils or Marine experience is preferred. Due to the location of this project, working from home on some days would be allowed. Requirements:Suitable Qualification (Quantity surveying, commercial management etc)Marine or heavy civils project experience NEC Contract experienceAbility to work well under pressure This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package. Lodge and flights will also be included.
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Surrey|
Role: Works Manager - Heavy Civils Infrastructure
Are you an experienced Works Manager who has worked across a broad range of Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to play a leading role on a large Infrastructure Project for a prestigious Civil Engineering Contractor? Then a role within this Market Leading business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a very experienced Manager with a background in self delivery of Mass Earth Works and Soil Stabilisation. Your project experience will ideally be highways and you will have a strong track record managing teams and successfully delivering those projects.
The successful candidate will be an integral part the Leadership team and possess experience managing infrastructure projects including drainage, utilities and surfacing work.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering the Health and Safety Policy in accordance with the Company Management System.
- Assist the Project Manager by ensuring all staff, operatives and supply chain partners attend site inductions.
- Manage and control daily activity "Black Hat" briefings for the coordination of trade contractors and sub-contractors.
- Manage and control of construction based logistics, plan for materials orders, sub-contractor and plant availability.
- Liaise with site based Environmental Manager to ensure compliance with environmental requirements including nuisance controls and pollution prevention.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Extensive work experience within the Construction / Civil Engineering Industry.
- Demonstrable experience managing large Earth Works Schemes.
- Excellent communication and multi-stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.