An opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer - Maintenance in Singapore. A Tank Terminal or Refinery background would be perfect for this position and the following requirements:Strong safety mindsetMaintenance and repair of storage tankageStrong understanding of API standards (API 653 or EEMUA 159 standards, API 650, API 570/574), having attended API courses or as a certified API inspector would be a plus. Strong understanding in rotating and static equipment Knowledge / experience in civil structures and marine structuresContractor managementThis is for a leading company and comes with excellent long term career prospects.
|Salary:||£35,000 to £55,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Northamptonshire|
Position: Tekla Detailer
Outstanding opportunity for Tekla Detailer looking to further their career with a a specialist steel contractor in the steel engineering industry. On offer is a strong starting salary,package in conjunction with career progression. You will also benefit from working with industry experts which will aid in developing your longer term career.
* Attending site visits for measurements and customer liaison
* Liaising with structural engineers and lead architects
* Detailing and producing fabrications
* Carrying out assignments using AutoCAD & Tekla
* Strong knowledge of AutoCAD & Tekla
* Minimum 2 years' experience in architecture and steel fabrication
* Excellent customer service skills
Keywords: CAD, AutoCAD, AutoDesk, Advance Steel, 2D, 3D, PDS, DWG, Draughtsman, Solidworks, Tekla, Design, Engineering, Windows, Metalwork, Steelwork, Metal, Balconies, Fabrication, Staircases, Southampton, Poole, Dorset, Hampshire, Rail, Civil, Structure Steelwork Detailing
For more information please contact Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company
* draughtsman , draughtsperson , drafter, detailer , designer , technician