ROLE: Project ManagerSALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 Plus PackageLOCATION: West Midlands My client is currently looking for an established Contract's Manager with significant experience in Structural Steel. The job role will entail delivering numerous Structural Steel a Projects to successful fruition. Contracts will range in value from from £500,000 to £4m in value. The successful candidate will work between both the office and site.The job role will entail:Providing support to the company and client site teams.Working closely with the design team to develop value engineering options, improve upon product aesthetics and enhance delivery timescale.Set and manage project delivery strategies; monitoring progress, maintaining quality and commercial aspects of the scheme.Plan/phase manufacture through the workshop with the workshop foreman. Plan procurement with purchasing.Contribute as part of the Senior Management to the effective day to day running of the business and shaping future strategies and policies to ensure continued growth and upholding of reputation within the industry.Experience / QualificationsAppropriate CSCS card.SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.If you feel this role is for you, please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company.
|Sector(s):||Oil & Gas, Power & Energy|
|Salary:||€85,000 to €90,000 Per Annum|
Technical Support Engineer - Marine
Salary: In the region of 100k CHF - 106k CHF annual + relocation
Our client is a leading OEM looking for a Technical Support Engineer to be responsible for supporting the customers, company subsidiaries as well as the Field Service Representatives in all technical aspects. This is a new role due to company growth.
The successful applicant will have a background as a Field Service Engineer or mechanic ideally on ships supporting the marine sector with some experience providing support in an office environment.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- Fluent in English, German - desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within the marine industry preferably on-board ships, vessels etc.
- Experience in a field service engineer or mechanic role providing installation, commissioning, overhauls etc.
- Experience within an office environment
- Proficiency working with rotating equipment, compressor experience would be desirable
- Supporting the field service representatives, during installation and commissioning, corrective and preventive maintenance activities as well as trouble shooting interventions.
- Technical Support regarding compressors for customers and subsidiaries starting from hand-over of the compressor system to the customer
- Management of all kind of work reports and protocols issued by the field service representatives
- Supporting the sales team, the service coordination as well as our subsidiaries regarding schedules for installation, commissioning and overhauls
- Proof reading of the technical installation and operation manuals for compressors
- Conduct technical training for customers as well as colleagues and our field service representatives
- Preparation of the technical training documents
- 24/7 emergency phone 1stlevel support
If you would like a new challenge where you will have the opportunity to join an inspiring and innovative company, then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01962 896 366 or email your CV