|Salary:||£35,000 to £42,000 Per Annum|
£37,000- £42,000 Plus Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Leader to join our market leading client in Bristol The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to work with major companies across the country and work on many high profile and value projects.
- Our Technical Coordinators provide the main technical point of contact with main contractors, suppliers and design team.
- They manage informational requirements, coordination and programme requirements for a number of allocated projects, together with technical coordination of sub-trades.
- They work closely with our Project Managers and Design Engineers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a responsible technical position in the structural steel fabrication industry highly desirable
- Must have previously used of AutoCAD, TEKLA experience is an advantage.
- Must be able to read and understand technical engineering drawings and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you feel you have the right skills and enthusiasm for this role, or you are a Tekla Draughstman looking for a step up in career please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company