Role: Senior Quantity Survyor Location: ScotlandCompany: Leading Specialist ContractorAn exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading UK specialist Contractor to join the team on a brand new Marine project off mainland Scotland. The project consists of Caisson construction followed by a Pier extension, dredging, fender piles, concrete repairs, earthworks etc. NEC Contract experience is vital and Civils or Marine experience is preferred. Due to the location of this project, working from home on some days would be allowed. Requirements:Suitable Qualification (Quantity surveying, commercial management etc)Marine or heavy civils project experience NEC Contract experienceAbility to work well under pressure This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package. Lodge and flights will also be included.
|Salary:||£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
£40,000- £60,000 Plus Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Leader to join our market leading client in Bristol The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to work with major companies across the country and work on many high profile and value projects.
- Our Technical Coordinators provide the main technical point of contact with main contractors, suppliers and design team.
- They manage informational requirements, coordination and programme requirements for a number of allocated projects, together with technical coordination of sub-trades.
- They work closely with our Project Managers and Design Engineers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a responsible technical position in the structural steel fabrication industry highly desirable
- Must have previously used of AutoCAD, TEKLA experience is an advantage.
- Must be able to read and understand technical engineering drawings and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you feel you have the right skills and enthusiasm for this role, or you are a Tekla Draughstman looking for a step up in career please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company