ROLE: Estimator / Bid ManagerLOCATION: DorsetSALARY: Dependent on Experience A market leading specialist steel contractor is currently looking for an experience Estimator / Bid Manager to be based in their very impressive office in Dorset They are an established and growing company who value their staff above all. They aim to provide an excellent working environment, training, support and opportunity to grow at a rate that suits you in your chosen career. The Bid Manager shall: Be responsible for ensuring bids are submitted on time and to a high standardReport as required on the progress of each bid against agreed programme.Review technical solutions to ensure most cost efficient solutions are submittedImplement bid strategies to co-ordinate the preparation and submissionPresent internally for approval, information incl technical responses, staffing and administration structures for bid preparationCo-ordinate, prepare and continually review bid submissions.Prepare meeting schedules and coordination of the design and construct teamsPrepare bid presentations In return you will be working for one of the market leaders in there field both in the UK and Internationally. The company is due to relocate to brand new state of the art facilities in the next year and have very ambitious plans for the future and you can be a part of that journey. If you feel you you are right for this role please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at your earliest convenience.
|Salary:||£40,000 to £52,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
£40,000- £52,000 Plus Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Leader to join our market leading client in Bristol The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to work with major companies across the country and work on many high profile and value projects.
- Our Technical Coordinators provide the main technical point of contact with main contractors, suppliers and design team.
- They manage informational requirements, coordination and programme requirements for a number of allocated projects, together with technical coordination of sub-trades.
- They work closely with our Project Managers and Design Engineers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a responsible technical position in the structural steel fabrication industry highly desirable
- Must have previously used of AutoCAD, TEKLA experience is an advantage.
- Must be able to read and understand technical engineering drawings and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you feel you have the right skills and enthusiasm for this role, or you are a Tekla Draughstman looking for a step up in career please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company