ROLE: Estimator / Bid ManagerLOCATION: DorsetSALARY: Dependent on Experience A market leading specialist steel contractor is currently looking for an experience Estimator / Bid Manager to be based in their very impressive office in Dorset They are an established and growing company who value their staff above all. They aim to provide an excellent working environment, training, support and opportunity to grow at a rate that suits you in your chosen career. The Bid Manager shall: Be responsible for ensuring bids are submitted on time and to a high standardReport as required on the progress of each bid against agreed programme.Review technical solutions to ensure most cost efficient solutions are submittedImplement bid strategies to co-ordinate the preparation and submissionPresent internally for approval, information incl technical responses, staffing and administration structures for bid preparationCo-ordinate, prepare and continually review bid submissions.Prepare meeting schedules and coordination of the design and construct teamsPrepare bid presentations In return you will be working for one of the market leaders in there field both in the UK and Internationally. The company is due to relocate to brand new state of the art facilities in the next year and have very ambitious plans for the future and you can be a part of that journey. If you feel you you are right for this role please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at your earliest convenience.
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Berkshire|
Role: Section Engineer (Perm)
Company: Tier 1 Global Contractor
Project: Highways Construction
An exceptional Site Section Engineer is required for an awarding wining, leading, highly reputable, tier 1 Main Contractor, to help deliver a major Highways Construction project based across Reading. Civils, Structures or Highways experience would be suitable for this project.
- Manage all Site Engineering operations on a project
- Input and support the Site Agent / Project Manager with the production of Construction Phase Plans, risk assessments and method statements and brief these out where required
- Support the Site Agent / Project Manager on-site to ensure that work is carried out safely, on time, to budget
- Promote, review and contribute to the development of safe systems of work.
- Liaise with commercial team and designers to record and capture changes identified on site.
- Liaise with Safety department for specialist advice and report all near misses / unsafe conditions
- Civil Engineering background / expeirence
- CSCS Card
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits / lodging package. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.