Role: Senior Quantity SurveyorLocation: East YorkshireCompany: Tier 1 Global ContractorMy Client, a highly reputable, global Construction Contractor is looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor on a freelance basis to successfully manage key packages and commercial change on a major, complex Civils project based in Yorkshire.The successful candidate will have a comprehensive level of Commercial experience, preferably with a Main Contractor and will ideally have a suitable qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction related subject.Duties:Liaise with the client, client representatives and other parties on Commercial issuesCost and Value management for project / section of worksPrepare interim and final accountsRisk ManagementChange ManagementPackage ManagementProvide training and support for junior commercial and operational staffUnderstand contractual requirements of project documentsRequirements:Strong Commercial background ideally from a Contractor organisationSuitable Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction ManagementStrong Civil Engineering project experienceIn return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive day rate depending on experience.This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.
|Salary:||£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Hampshire|
Residential Site Manager
Circa £50,000 Plus Package (Experience Dependant)
I am looking for a well-established Residential Site Manager to join a reputable developer working on a 98 unit housing development in an idyllic village location in Southampton.
My client are extremely successful in their field and are focused on creating and building fantastic relationships with customers through their end product which they have been perfecting over the past 25 years.
The ideal candidate you must have previous experience working on residential projects and relevant industry qualifications and accreditation's. They are looking for someone to come on board and play an integral part of their business & contribute to their future success.
As Site Manager you will:
- Have the ability to work with the Project Manager in coordinating and managing all site personnel in order to meet the production programme
- Ensure that all units are produced to a consistently high standard of quality, to comply with NHBC requirements and Building Regulations
- Previous experience working with volume house builders
- Have a detailed knowledge of health and safety legislation and ensure it is used on site
- Monitor Quality Control procedures and Customer Service procedures and deal with customer complaints if necessary
- Liaise with relevant individuals as required in order to ensure the build programme is achieve
Along with a competitive salary, this opportunity comes with the added bonus of working with a great team around you.
Please apply on line and call Hannah on 01962 896338 for a confidential discussion