ROLE: Project ManagerSALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 Plus PackageLOCATION: West Midlands My client is currently looking for an established Contract's Manager with significant experience in Structural Steel. The job role will entail delivering numerous Structural Steel a Projects to successful fruition. Contracts will range in value from from £500,000 to £4m in value. The successful candidate will work between both the office and site.The job role will entail:Providing support to the company and client site teams.Working closely with the design team to develop value engineering options, improve upon product aesthetics and enhance delivery timescale.Set and manage project delivery strategies; monitoring progress, maintaining quality and commercial aspects of the scheme.Plan/phase manufacture through the workshop with the workshop foreman. Plan procurement with purchasing.Contribute as part of the Senior Management to the effective day to day running of the business and shaping future strategies and policies to ensure continued growth and upholding of reputation within the industry.Experience / QualificationsAppropriate CSCS card.SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.If you feel this role is for you, please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company.
|Salary:||£36 to £37 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire|
Role: Site Engineer
Company: Tier 1 Global Contractor
Project: Highways Maintenance
An exceptional Site Engineer is required due to new project wins, to join my client, a leading, highly reputable, tier 1 Main Contractor, to help deliver both routine maintenance and highway improvement schemes across Peterborough.
- Manage all Site Engineering operations on a project
- Input and support the Site Agent / Project Manager with the production of Construction Phase Plans, risk assessments and method statements and brief these out where required
- Support the Site Agent / Project Manager on-site to ensure that work is carried out safely, on time, to budget
- Promote, review and contribute to the development of safe systems of work.
- Liaise with commercial team and designers to record and capture changes identified on site.
- Liaise with Safety department for specialist advice and report all near misses / unsafe conditions
- Solid Civil Engineering background
- CSCS Card
- Driving license
- Highways / Road Construction experience
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits / lodging package. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.