Role: Senior Quantity SurveyorLocation: East YorkshireCompany: Tier 1 Global ContractorMy Client, a highly reputable, global Construction Contractor is looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor on a freelance basis to successfully manage key packages and commercial change on a major, complex Civils project based in Yorkshire.The successful candidate will have a comprehensive level of Commercial experience, preferably with a Main Contractor and will ideally have a suitable qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction related subject.Duties:Liaise with the client, client representatives and other parties on Commercial issuesCost and Value management for project / section of worksPrepare interim and final accountsRisk ManagementChange ManagementPackage ManagementProvide training and support for junior commercial and operational staffUnderstand contractual requirements of project documentsRequirements:Strong Commercial background ideally from a Contractor organisationSuitable Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction ManagementStrong Civil Engineering project experienceIn return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive day rate depending on experience.This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.
|Salary:||£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Hampshire|
Job Title: Site Engineer / Setting Out EngineerSite Engineer / Setting out Engineer required for major ground works, for prestigious Civil Engineering Contractor in Hampshire
Salary: £50,000 Plus Package
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Valid CSCS card, ideally also with a SSSTS or SMSTS
- Have extensive knowledge of groundworks, drainage and reinforced concrete frames.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in a similar engineering role on large scale groundworks, drainage and reinforced concrete frame projects.
- Competent with AutoCAD
- Ability to work out co-ordinates and levels from given information.
- Able to operate Microsoft office such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Access.Proficient at record keeping.
- Experienced in using a wide range of Setting Out equipment such as Leica Total Station, Robotic, GPS and Laser Level
- Proficient at carrying out Quality Control procedures and pre-pour and post pour inspections.
- An excellent understanding of construction regulations and on site activity.
- Fluent in English enabling him / her to have good communication and leadership skills.
- Hold a B Eng (Hons) Degree.Rate of pay will be £50,000 depending on experience.
If you feel that you have relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online attaching a copy of your CV.Due to the vast amount of applications receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applications, therefore only suitable candidates with be contacted.