Role: Senior Planner - Highways / Civils Location: London / South East Are you an experienced Senior Planner who has delivered Highways Schemes looking to join a growing Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor? Are you looking for an opportunity to join the Planning Team on a flagship Highways Project? Then a role within a Market Leading Contractor could be for you. My client is looking to recruit an area based Senior Planner with demonstrable track record who can operate on site delivering an NEC Contract Programme. The successful candidate will who will report to the Area General Manager and oversee the effective and efficient maintenance of the programme. Your duties will include:Develop and maintain the contractors plan in accordance to the contract.Manage and control programme information.Allocate resources.Assist with the financial progress and performance reporting.Preparation of programme and method information.Develop the tender programme into a fully integrated Design, procurement and project programme. Ideal Qualifications include:Degree / HNC / HNDProgramme delivery experience within the Highways Sector.Demonstrable experience in leadership and resource allocation.Experience in risk identification and assessment.Detailed knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining a works programme.Knowledge of Asta, the full MS Office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression. Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.
|Salary:||£48,000 to £53,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Wiltshire|
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor - Rail -West
Salary: £48,000 to £53,000 plus package.
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with a history of working within the Rail Sector? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a Commercial team within a high profile Framework? Then a role within the Market leading Civil Engineering Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with demonstrable track record to join a successful team on a major Rail Framework encompassing track side civils works. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will possess a detailed knowledge of the NEC Suite of contracts. This role would suit someone who has reactive framework experience, good subcontractor management and demonstrable experience of client interface.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and implement project specific commercial strategy.
- Produce Project Monthly Reports in accordance with reporting timetable.
- Ensure Measure and Value is accurately and auditably measured to comply with financial guidelines.
- Ensure robust Cost Control and Budget Management through the implementation of commercial review processes.
- Ensure contemporary Record Keeping is undertaken.
- Produce and maintain "First Principle" detailed Forecast Cost to Completion.
Candidates will have:
- A detailed understanding of Contract Law and Insurances.
- Knowledge and understanding of sub-contracting principles.
- People management skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Substantial previous experience in Quantity Surveying obtained in a similar, relevant environment.
- Experience of financial and commercial control within a project environment.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- A degree or HNC/HND or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Thorough working knowledge of NEC.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.