Group HR Director- Construction Holding Company - Abu DhabiWe are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Director to work as HR number one for a large construction holding company in Abu Dhabi.Reporting into the Board of Directors you will oversee the HR department for the entire group which encompasses 13 construction businesses.The role will encompass the main areas of Human Resources such as administration, legal affairs, payroll and recruitment.Given that this is a group level role, you will be expected to demonstrate a background in Board Level HR roles for a leading company or major project.Key experience our client requires for the roles are as follows;Experience of HR leadership within a Group HR or Major Project context.20+ years of post graduate experience.Middle Eastern experience is essential. Experience in UAE is preferred.A proactive attitude towards recruitment and managing teams.Fluent English speaker.Arabic language skills are considered an advantage.The client is offering an excellent package either as single or family status and is looking to bring someone in as soon as possible.If you are interested in finding out more in regard to this opportunity please get in touch with your latest CV.
|Locations:||United Kingdom, West Midlands|
Are YOU looking for your next challenge? I have a fantastic opportunity....
Reporting to the Managing Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager the successful candidate will need to be able to lead and work within a team to enable the success of our projects ranging from £5m to in excess of £60 million.
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attend post tender and pre-contract meetings.
- Reviewing of contract documents to ensure that the company is protected at all times.
- Issue sub-contract tender packages and undertake contractual evaluation of the tender.
- Manage our established list of supply chain sub-contractors.
- Assess contract risk and work with the site team to develop and manage mitigation plans.
- Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
- Submission of client valuations and management of the variation account.
- Manage the commercial aspects of the contract
- Management of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account.
- Preparation and assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works.
- Manage commercial performance against business targets.
- Ensure that commercial policies are adhered to and that legislations are adhered too.
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have experience managing your own project or multiple projects.
- Experience working on industrial, high rise multi-room or retail scheme projects valued above £10m .
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate a high level of construction knowledge, teamwork, discipline and enthusiasm .
If this sounds like you then get in touch today! 01962 896 369 and ask for Matt.