Structural Design EngineerDerbyshire£35-40,000PAA Market Leading structures business in the Midlands is looking for a Structural Design Engineer to come on board and join the design team, producing structural designs, assessing designs and calculating proposals. You should be keen to broaden your knowledge of engineering to include fabrication techniques, temporary works, connection design and 3D modelling as well as scheme and detailed design in engineered timberIdeally, you will come from a building design background with 2-5 years experience, be degree qualified and working towards ICE or IStructE. You must have a working knowledge of British Standards and Eurocodes. If you feel you are suitable, contact Hannah on 01962 896338 OR
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: West London
Company: Tier 1 Global Contractor
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with a history of commercially delivering major Civils projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a brand new £40m Rail / Civils project ? Then a role within a Global Market leading Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor to successfully lead, drive and develop the busy Commercial team on a complex Rail project based in West London
The successful candidate will have a comprehensive level of Commercial experience, preferably with a Main Contractor and will ideally have a suitable qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction related subject.
- Liaise with the client, client representatives and other parties on Commercial issues
- Cost and Value management for project / section of works
- Prepare interim and final accounts
- Risk Management
- Provide training and support for junior commercial and operational staff
- Understand contractual requirements of project documents
- Strong Commercial background ideally from a Contractor organisation
- Suitable Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Strong Civil Engineering project experience - ideally Rail
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.
For more information please contact Rosie Hall on 01962 896 352