Role: Quantity Surveyor Location: HampshireCompany: Tier 1 ContractorAn exceptional Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading, global Tier 1 Contractor to work on and lead, long term, Highways Infrastructure projects across Hampshire. Tasks:Agree sub-contract applicationsPrepare and submit of client billingIdentify contract variationsCost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progressCompile quotations for new workKeep appropriate records and schedules in all activitiesReport Monthly figures to senior managementProcess invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheetsMonitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site teamRequirements:Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)Driven, motivated to learnGood verbal and written communication skillsThis is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.
|Salary:||£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Derbyshire|
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor - OLE
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 plus package.
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with a history of successfully delivering prompt financial completion of projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a Commercial team within a large Rail OLE Project? Then a role within a growing Specialist Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with demonstrable track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts. A detailed knowledge of the NEC Suite of contracts is essential along with a thorough grounding in Civils / Rail projects. Previous experience of Network Rail schemes would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be an integral part the commercial team for the framework with responsibility for Sub-Contract Procurement, Cost Value Reconciliations, Early Warnings sub contract and Compensation Events
Your duties will include:
- Accountable for the profitability of the project.
- Provide support in the development of the target price to the client.
- Ensure contract variations are identified.
- Ensuring effective records are maintained.
- Procuring key subcontract packages.
- Manage the subcontract tender process.
- Assisting the Project Management team.
- Interface information between customer and subcontractor.
- Provide commercial reporting.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent experience.
- Sound working knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of Contract.
- Understanding of tendering and procurement processes.
- Working knowledge of basic plant, equipment and materials.
- Knowledge and understanding of sub-contracting principle.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.