ROLE: Estimator / Bid ManagerLOCATION: DorsetSALARY: Dependent on Experience A market leading specialist steel contractor is currently looking for an experience Estimator / Bid Manager to be based in their very impressive office in Dorset They are an established and growing company who value their staff above all. They aim to provide an excellent working environment, training, support and opportunity to grow at a rate that suits you in your chosen career. The Bid Manager shall: Be responsible for ensuring bids are submitted on time and to a high standardReport as required on the progress of each bid against agreed programme.Review technical solutions to ensure most cost efficient solutions are submittedImplement bid strategies to co-ordinate the preparation and submissionPresent internally for approval, information incl technical responses, staffing and administration structures for bid preparationCo-ordinate, prepare and continually review bid submissions.Prepare meeting schedules and coordination of the design and construct teamsPrepare bid presentations In return you will be working for one of the market leaders in there field both in the UK and Internationally. The company is due to relocate to brand new state of the art facilities in the next year and have very ambitious plans for the future and you can be a part of that journey. If you feel you you are right for this role please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at your earliest convenience.
|Salary:||£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Role: Senior Quality Advisor - Water
Salary: £40,000-£55,000 Plus Package
Are you an experienced Quality Advisor who has managed the Quality function across multiple Projects within the Water Sector? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop strong partnering relationships through working closely with the team across a range of water work? Then a key role within the Water Division of a Market leading Civil Engineering Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Advisor with experience of Water schemes including; pipework, tunnelling, reservoirs and pumping stations, Water mains build and maintenance, water and wastewater treatment facilities, civil engineering, installation and general maintenance.
Your duties will include:
- Establish and promote best practice in quality matters.
- Collaborate with engineering to achieve better quality.
- Ensure that everyone is aware of their statutory duties.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Plans.
- Carry out regular inspections and audits of sites.
- Promote the reporting of nonconformances.
- Collate and review Business / Contract Quality statistics.
- Review Quality statistics to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Produce Quality plans.
- Identify significant Quality issues for contracts.
- Maintain records and provide reports.
- Carry out site inductions.
- Support the Operational Unit / Quality Management in the delivery of the Audit Programme.
Ideal Experience include:
- Must have experience in the water industry.
- Can demonstrate management of the Quality Function on another water-based project.
- Willing to travel to sites across the South
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with great vision and a clear path to success.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.