ROLE: Project ManagerSALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 Plus PackageLOCATION: West Midlands My client is currently looking for an established Contract's Manager with significant experience in Structural Steel. The job role will entail delivering numerous Structural Steel a Projects to successful fruition. Contracts will range in value from from £500,000 to £4m in value. The successful candidate will work between both the office and site.The job role will entail:Providing support to the company and client site teams.Working closely with the design team to develop value engineering options, improve upon product aesthetics and enhance delivery timescale.Set and manage project delivery strategies; monitoring progress, maintaining quality and commercial aspects of the scheme.Plan/phase manufacture through the workshop with the workshop foreman. Plan procurement with purchasing.Contribute as part of the Senior Management to the effective day to day running of the business and shaping future strategies and policies to ensure continued growth and upholding of reputation within the industry.Experience / QualificationsAppropriate CSCS card.SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.If you feel this role is for you, please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company.
|Salary:||£100,000 to £101,000 Per Annum|
|Benefits:||low tax 7% + expat benefits|
|Consultant Name:||Pete Marston|
|Consultant Tel:||+44 1962 896348|
Senior Project Manager - Client Side / Project Management
This client organisation is one of the world's leading hotel brands and have an enviable reputation for the highest standards in their properties worldwide. Their properties are major hotels with a five-star rating and are totally customer led.
They are now embarking on a series of CAPEX improvements to their properties in Macau, to ensure they remain at the forefront of the hotels in the location. The CAPEX works are valued at circa US$100 million per annum spend and are full refurbishments and new builds to areas such as F & B Outlets, Retail Outlets, Hotel Suites, Back of House, etc.
All projects are subcontracted out to local Macau main contractors.
Reporting to the CAPEX Project Leader, you will be working as part of the client's in-house team, responsible for assessing, understanding and managing the construction aspects for the delivery of pre- and post- contract activities, including co-ordination of pre-construction design & planning with external consultants and main contractors.
- Develop criteria, schedules and budgets for construction in conjunction with Property Operational Team.
- Manage construction and installation activities and coordination with operational team through to completion.
- Compile pre-final and final inspection punch lists and to oversee the timely rectification of deficiencies and the successful completion and handover of completed construction.
- Review, comment, coordinate design and documentation deliverables.
- Review, draft, and finalise scope statements for planned works.
- Review and coordinate operational programs and ensure that approved requirements are implemented accordingly.
- Coordinate client deliverables including design and purchasing requirements and maintain project schedules
- Have a proven track record in project managing high quality refurbishment/alterations/fit-outs within luxury hotel brands.
- Worked for the end-client or a reputable international project management firm
- A relevant degree qualification is ideally required but is not essential.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting abilities
- Excellent leadership and management abilities
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, confident and friendly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The package on offer for this role is circa MOP 90,000 per month basic salary (Circa GB£100k per annum) taxed at Macau's low tax rate of 7% + accommodation assistance allowance of MOP 10,000 per month, as well as medical insurance, life insurance, provident fund (pension), annual discretionary bonus (c. 1 month salary - this has been paid out every year for at least the last 10 years), 1 business class flight per annum for self and any dependents in Macau and relocation allowance.
Due to the timescales of the recruitment process, as well as the 2 month work permit process, the anticipated start date is January 2019.