Structural Design EngineerDerbyshire£35-40,000PAA Market Leading structures business in the Midlands is looking for a Structural Design Engineer to come on board and join the design team, producing structural designs, assessing designs and calculating proposals. You should be keen to broaden your knowledge of engineering to include fabrication techniques, temporary works, connection design and 3D modelling as well as scheme and detailed design in engineered timberIdeally, you will come from a building design background with 2-5 years experience, be degree qualified and working towards ICE or IStructE. You must have a working knowledge of British Standards and Eurocodes. If you feel you are suitable, contact Hannah on 01962 896338 OR
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire|
Role: Senior Highways Engineer
Company: Tier 1 Global Contractor
Project: Highways Infrastructure
A Senior Highways Engineer is required due to new project wins, to join my client, a leading, highly reputable, tier 1 Main Contractor, to play an important role in the Infrastructure design team delivering a variety of schemes from the design of junction improvements, cycle ways, traffic calming schemes and new roads.
- Oversee and manage Highways Designs produced by engineers
- Review engineering output
- Provide leadership across various teams
- Mentor and assist junior engineers
- Suitable qualification in Civil Engineering
- Solid experience on Highways Infrastructure projects
- Specific knowledge of Design Manual for Roads and Bridges
- Experience driving design teams
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package.