Group HR Director- Construction Holding Company - Abu DhabiWe are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Director to work as HR number one for a large construction holding company in Abu Dhabi.Reporting into the Board of Directors you will oversee the HR department for the entire group which encompasses 13 construction businesses.The role will encompass the main areas of Human Resources such as administration, legal affairs, payroll and recruitment.Given that this is a group level role, you will be expected to demonstrate a background in Board Level HR roles for a leading company or major project.Key experience our client requires for the roles are as follows;Experience of HR leadership within a Group HR or Major Project context.20+ years of post graduate experience.Middle Eastern experience is essential. Experience in UAE is preferred.A proactive attitude towards recruitment and managing teams.Fluent English speaker.Arabic language skills are considered an advantage.The client is offering an excellent package either as single or family status and is looking to bring someone in as soon as possible.If you are interested in finding out more in regard to this opportunity please get in touch with your latest CV.
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Hertfordshire|
Are you a talented and self-motivated Estimator, ready for the next challenge in your career?
If so, a fantastic opportunity awaits with one of the UK's leading main contractors.
Established +100 years ago, they have forged a reputation for delivering exceptional service to their clients in both the Private & Public Sector. They are experts in their field and pride themselves on being at the forefront of innovation and technology. With an open & inclusive culture, their staff retention levels are one of the highest in the industry.
Reporting to the Chief Estimator, you will join a small team pricing tenders up to £50-60M in sectors that include Education, Commercial, Mixed-use and Industrial. You will use all your skills and expertise to understand the key criteria to help 'find the angle' to provide a positive commercial outcome.
Key duties can be summarised as follows:
- Attend pre-construction and construction site visits.
- Manage the production of enquiry schedules for scope of works / packages from the tender documentation, drawings and specifications issued.
- Prepare a project risk register including risk cost evaluation and risk probability
- Attend with the Chief Estimator and Directors the Tender Adjudication Settlement Meeting
- Prepare commercial documents for tender handover to projects team.
- Detailed knowledge of D&B, 2-stage and traditional tendering.
- Possess excellent communication skills, including liaison between other members of the pre-construction team, internal departments and external consultants.
- Be able to communicate in a clear/concise manner, particularly when outlining risks and opportunities
- Be a strong team player who is highly organised and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify and have a clear understanding of commercial risk items
- Ability to work autonomously as well as function as part of a wider team
If successful in this application, you be offered an attractive remuneration package that you would expect for a position of this nature. Full details will be disclosed during the selection process.
To apply, please submit an up to date copy of your CV without delay.
If you wish to discuss the position, then please call Martin Collins on 01962 896346 for a confidential discussion.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.