ROLE: Assistant Project Manager - SteelLOCATION: Somerset A market leading Steel Specialist is currently looking for a Assistant Project Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.This opportunity gives you the chance to develop and train along side the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director. You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project.Please note this is a development role with a long term career progression plan for you to become a Senior Project Manager running your own million pound contracts. RequirementsTwo - 4 years years construction experience is essential. Experience within the steel industry is preferable.Degree desirableIf you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you! * Contract ManagerGet in touch with Sharon O'Donnell - Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
|Salary:||£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Role: Senior Design Engineer - Highways
Location: Greater London
Are you an experienced Senior Design Engineer who has worked on Highways and Roads schemes? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing team on a flagship scheme within a prestige, market leading Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor? Then a role within this award winning Design Team could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a Chartered Senior Engineer with at least 2 years post-chartered experience, to manage a small team of Engineers preparing Designs for Roads and Highways Schemes. You will be responsible for supporting the Project Team Lead and co-ordinate with other disciplines, providing relevant knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will be an integral part the Design team with a clear pathway to progress to Principle Design Engineer.
Your duties will include:
- Prepare designs in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Supervise engineers and Graduates, along with CAD technicians.
- Provide mentoring and hands on training to others.
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines.
- Attend team meetings.
- Prepare alternative designs for company construction tenders.
- Prepare cost and programme for bids.
- Provide forensic engineering support to the company.
- Provide buildability support.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Chartered Engineer C.Eng. MICE
- Civil degree or HNC
- Minimum 2 years post-chartered experience
- Have a working knowledge of software including AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- In depth knowledge of soil road.
- Working knowledge of drainage design.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.