Steel Detailer / Design Coordinator Bedford, Bedfordshire Working with a brand new client to source determined, quality driven Detailers who are looking for a long term career within a growing and busy business. With projects lined up until 2021, this company are looking to expand their in-house design team and this role could eventually lead to heading up the entire team. They are open to Detailers who are proficient in Tekla OR Advanced Steel with experience working on residential projects up to £1M.If you are an honest, quality driven Detailer looking for a long term career within the steel industry and feel you could one day build and lead a team, please get in touch with Hannah on 01962 896338 OR
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Oxfordshire|
Role: Senior Design Engineer
Company: Tier 1 Global Contractor
My client, a tier 1 Contractor is looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Design Engineer to design and deliver a range of structures / bridges projects based across Oxford. You become an integral part of a successful long-term contract delivery team within a major Highways / Traffic improvement contract.
The successful candidate will have a solid Civil Engineering and Design background and would ideally have worked on Highways, Structures or Transport schemes.
- Support regular design and discipline meetings
- Ensure all technical work is completed to the correct standards and specifications
- Responsible for maintaining quality and consistency of civil engineering technical documents
- Ensure project deliverables meet the agreed standards and quality and deliver the benefits by design strategies as defined by the TM
- Provide and maintain an estimate for design works needed to deliver the precast design
- Design a range of highway improvement and traffic engineering schemes
- Suitable Qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering or other relevant subject (Degree, HNC etc.)
- Civils, Infrastructure, Highways or Structures experience
- Good understanding of civil engineering conceptual design and optioneering & civil details design
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.