Role: Senior Planner - Highways / Civils Location: London / South East Are you an experienced Senior Planner who has delivered Highways Schemes looking to join a growing Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor? Are you looking for an opportunity to join the Planning Team on a flagship Highways Project? Then a role within a Market Leading Contractor could be for you. My client is looking to recruit an area based Senior Planner with demonstrable track record who can operate on site delivering an NEC Contract Programme. The successful candidate will who will report to the Area General Manager and oversee the effective and efficient maintenance of the programme. Your duties will include:Develop and maintain the contractors plan in accordance to the contract.Manage and control programme information.Allocate resources.Assist with the financial progress and performance reporting.Preparation of programme and method information.Develop the tender programme into a fully integrated Design, procurement and project programme. Ideal Qualifications include:Degree / HNC / HNDProgramme delivery experience within the Highways Sector.Demonstrable experience in leadership and resource allocation.Experience in risk identification and assessment.Detailed knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining a works programme.Knowledge of Asta, the full MS Office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression. Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.
|Sector(s):||Building, Civil Engineering|
|Salary:||€6,500 to €8,000 Per Month|
|Benefits:||Ex Pat Benefits|
Construction Lawyer- Civil Infrastructure Projects- Russia
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Lawyer to join a prestigious construction contractor in Moscow, Russia.
You will be charged with supporting the numerous contract managers with all legal matters arising from contracts with the client as well as agreements with subcontractors, design consultants and suppliers. Likewise you will deal with legal matters with land owners, public authorities and utility companies.
The key skills required for the role include but are not limited to;
- Fluent Russian and English speaking.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law 10+ years' experience as lawyer (with substantial experience in Russia, from within a law firm and/ or company preferably within the construction industry)
- Knowledge in FIDIC (or other) base contracts, subcontracts, Corporate Law and Commercial Law in Europe with practical experience.
- Expert knowledge of contracting concepts.
- Experience in projects with multiple contract managers would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpretation skills and drafting knowledge is a must.
- Working legal experience in Russia is highly appreciated.
- Exposure to international laws would be an advantage
This role is a long-term position working out of Moscow Head Office and offers an opportunity as either single or family status.
If you could be interested in discussing more about this role then please do get in touch at the earliest opportunity.