ROLE: Estimator / Bid ManagerLOCATION: DorsetSALARY: Dependent on Experience A market leading specialist steel contractor is currently looking for an experience Estimator / Bid Manager to be based in their very impressive office in Dorset They are an established and growing company who value their staff above all. They aim to provide an excellent working environment, training, support and opportunity to grow at a rate that suits you in your chosen career. The Bid Manager shall: Be responsible for ensuring bids are submitted on time and to a high standardReport as required on the progress of each bid against agreed programme.Review technical solutions to ensure most cost efficient solutions are submittedImplement bid strategies to co-ordinate the preparation and submissionPresent internally for approval, information incl technical responses, staffing and administration structures for bid preparationCo-ordinate, prepare and continually review bid submissions.Prepare meeting schedules and coordination of the design and construct teamsPrepare bid presentations In return you will be working for one of the market leaders in there field both in the UK and Internationally. The company is due to relocate to brand new state of the art facilities in the next year and have very ambitious plans for the future and you can be a part of that journey. If you feel you you are right for this role please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at your earliest convenience.
|Salary:||€45,000 to €55,000 Per Annum|
|Benefits:||Additional benefits TBD|
Senior Technical Architect - Cyprus - Luxury Residential
Ever looked out your office window and wondered "why am I not working in a sunny place, staring out at the beautiful sea?"
Ever got frustrated at your clients giving you boring design briefs and bureaucratic planning in grey urban locations?
Ever wanted to really express yourself in your designs, with your client asking you to focus on the highest of specifications?
If you have answered yes, to any of these questions, then read on! I have an opportunity for you!
- Are you the experienced and detail oriented Senior Technical Architect we need to join our team in Cyprus to work on a growing portfolio of high-end residential projects?
- Do you have a proven record of on-site experience?
- Are you able to deliver impeccably detailed high-end projects from design stage to handover in high-end residential and hospitality sectors?
- Are you confident in your own design skills and can show the technical experience to oversee and detail both architectural and interiors fit-out packages?
Let me tell you more about us, so you can see if are the calibre for you:
We are a privately-owned international architecture and design studio with offices in Europe and Asia. We have managed projects across so many of the world's most incredible places and our studio is involved in a wide range of projects varying in context, function and scale that encompass architecture, master-planning, project management and interior design.
We can offer you an incredible place to work, the opportunity to make decisions and have autonomy, some truly phenomenal designs and a client base second to none. You will have the opportunity to really be part of shaping a fast-paced, prosperous, property market in one of the Mediterranean's best islands to live and work!
Let me paint you more of a picture of our set up on our projects in Cyprus:
- You will work under our Cyprus based Project Director to oversee all aspect of detailing and construction of high-end seafront residential development of 23 apartments.
- You will oversee and inspect interior fit-out of 3 other significant residential projects that are currently under construction (ranging from 40 to 90 luxury units).
- You will be a key part of our growing team of 10 people permanently based in Cyprus to deliver our expanding portfolio of work there
- You will work with both our internal teams worldwide and an incredible set of international and local consultant teams
- You will get to have plenty of client contact and involvement!
Inspired? You should be - this beats most dreary jobs out there! Get in touch with our recruiter, Pete Marston, who can give you the full brief and discuss if the role is right for you, as well as discuss the benefits and package, as well as the Cypriot income tax!
Just so you know, our client wants someone to be working out in Cyprus by latest September.