ROLE: Contracts Manager - SteelLOCATION: HampshireA market leading Steel Specialist is currently looking for a Contracts Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.This opportunity gives you the chance to develop and train along side the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director. You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project.Please note this is a development role with a long term career progression plan for you to become a Senior Project Manager running your own million pound contracts. RequirementsTwo - 4 years years construction experience is essential. Experience within the steel industry is preferable.Degree desirableIf you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you! Get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell - Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
|Sector(s):||Oil & Gas, Power & Energy|
|Salary:||€69,000 to €86,000 Per Annum|
|Benefits:||+ 30% variable bonus + car + benefits|
Salary: In the region of 78k CHF - 97k CHF basic per annum + 30% variable bonus + company car + benefits, flexible working from home.
Our client is a leading OEM and service provider of rotating equipment. Due to company growth, they are now looking for a Sales Engineer to be responsible for the solution selling of compressors and similar equipment.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- Fluent in English and German - Essential
- Must be located near the Zurich area
- Qualified to degree level within a relevant subject - e.g. Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with rotating equipment - compressors, generators, pumps etc.
- 4+ years' experience within a similar role - solution selling/ technical sales within mechanical engineering
- Flexible and willingness to travel
- Reporting to the Business Line Manager
- Competent implementing the company's sales strategy and providing customers with optimal support and advice
- Acquisition of customers, inquiries as part of the business strategy
- Providing quotes and prices to customers
- Providing provision of the technical and commercial offer through to completion
- Maintaining and developing strong customer relationships
- Responsible for the commercial order processing through to customer acceptance
- Responsible for business development in the designated region working with product managers
If you would like an exciting new challenge where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with a leading, innovative company, then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01962 896 366 or on email