Role: Quantity Surveyor Location: HampshireCompany: Tier 1 ContractorAn exceptional Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading, global Tier 1 Contractor to work on and lead, long term, Highways Infrastructure projects across Hampshire. Tasks:Agree sub-contract applicationsPrepare and submit of client billingIdentify contract variationsCost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progressCompile quotations for new workKeep appropriate records and schedules in all activitiesReport Monthly figures to senior managementProcess invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheetsMonitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site teamRequirements:Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)Driven, motivated to learnGood verbal and written communication skillsThis is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.
|Sector(s):||Oil & Gas, Power & Energy|
|Salary:||€43,000 to €62,000 Per Annum|
|Benefits:||bonus + car allowance|
Regional Service Manager - South West Netherlands
Location: South West, Netherlands
Salary: In the region of €43k - €62k per annum + bonus + car allowance
Our client is a leading OEM and service provider of rotating equipment that offer exceptional training opportunities and an international working environment. Due to internal movements, they are now looking for a new Regional Service Manager who is to be located in the South West region.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- Fluent in English and Dutch - Essential
- Qualified to degree level within a relevant subject - e.g. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong people management and team motivation skills
- Experience with rotating equipment, turbomachinery - compressors, generators etc.
- Previous experience working in a service management type role
- Responsible for the daily management and operational support of 15 service engineers
- Responsible for the quality and efficiency of operational service in the area
- Implement improvement processes within the service organisation
- Ability to maintain and develop strong customer relationships
- Acting as the point of contact for customers for revision processes and any technical disputes
If you would like an exciting new challenge where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with a leading, innovative company, then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01962 896 366 or on email