Structural Design EngineerDerbyshire£35-40,000PAA Market Leading structures business in the Midlands is looking for a Structural Design Engineer to come on board and join the design team, producing structural designs, assessing designs and calculating proposals. You should be keen to broaden your knowledge of engineering to include fabrication techniques, temporary works, connection design and 3D modelling as well as scheme and detailed design in engineered timberIdeally, you will come from a building design background with 2-5 years experience, be degree qualified and working towards ICE or IStructE. You must have a working knowledge of British Standards and Eurocodes. If you feel you are suitable, contact Hannah on 01962 896338 OR
|Locations:||United Kingdom, West Midlands|
Role: Quantity Surveyor AND Senior Quantity Surveyor
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
My Client, a highly reputable, global Construction Contractor is looking to recruit an exceptional Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis to help commercially manage multiple, complex, heavy civils projects (mainly highways) across the Midlands.
- Liaise with the client, client representatives and other parties on Commercial issues
- Take full responsibility for Commercial matters on the project
- Cost and Value management for project / section of works
- Prepare interim and final accounts
- Risk and Change Management
- Suitable Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Civil Engineering project experience- Infrastructure or Highways is peferred
- Solid Commercial expeirence
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.