Role: Senior Quantity Survyor Location: ScotlandCompany: Leading Specialist ContractorAn exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading UK specialist Contractor to join the team on a brand new Marine project off mainland Scotland. The project consists of Caisson construction followed by a Pier extension, dredging, fender piles, concrete repairs, earthworks etc. NEC Contract experience is vital and Civils or Marine experience is preferred. Due to the location of this project, working from home on some days would be allowed. Requirements:Suitable Qualification (Quantity surveying, commercial management etc)Marine or heavy civils project experience NEC Contract experienceAbility to work well under pressure This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package. Lodge and flights will also be included.
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
|Town/City:||City of London|
Role: Quantity Surveyor
An experienced Quantity Surveyor is required for a Main Contractor to join the busy Commercial team, working on and delivering various projects for London Underground. The ideal candidate will have commercial experience within a Contracting organisation and some knowledge or experience within Rail.
- Prepare and Check financial forecasts and project reports
- Contract Negotiation
- Cost Value Reporting/Tracking
- Liaise and agree monthly valuations with clients
- Experience (in construction or civils or earthworks or piling)
- Be able to bring value into projects (Value Engineering)
- Experience compiling monthly applications including management of variation accounts/ compensations events and pricing these from first principles
- Good understanding of the Construction industry
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. Being such a successful contractor, there are numerous areas for growth and development if you prove yourself.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field