Steel Detailer / Design Coordinator Bedford, Bedfordshire Working with a brand new client to source determined, quality driven Detailers who are looking for a long term career within a growing and busy business. With projects lined up until 2021, this company are looking to expand their in-house design team and this role could eventually lead to heading up the entire team. They are open to Detailers who are proficient in Tekla OR Advanced Steel with experience working on residential projects up to £1M.If you are an honest, quality driven Detailer looking for a long term career within the steel industry and feel you could one day build and lead a team, please get in touch with Hannah on 01962 896338 OR
|Salary:||£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Dorset|
Job Title - Quantity Surveyor
Location - Dorset
Our client specialises in the design, build and management of structural steel work and architectural Projects, predominantly in London. They now seek an additional QS to join their team and they offer a very competitive salary for the right candidate, negotiable dependent upon experience.
Job description & Responsibilities for a Quantity Surveyor
Our client has several live projects across the London/Greater London area as well as a healthy pipeline on major projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Undertaking cost analysis & preparing reconciliation documents.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources.
- Inspecting and valuing sub-contract works.
- Completing sub-contract orders & payments efficiently to avoid any discrepancies.
- Preparing & sending out accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
- Aiding with monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Degree Qualified
- Ideally some experience in quantity surveying for Construction projects
- Excellent people skills
- Commercially aware
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Sharon O'Donnell on 01962 896 353