Senior Site Manager Needed- Residential Birmingham The CompanyA leading privately owned Developer and currently looking to add to their highly successful team based out of their Northampton office.They pride themselves on their creativity and innovation, offering their clients a smooth service throughout the build process. They offer employees a dynamic working environment, essentially free from thorough processes, giving the Management team the freedom to implement new ways of efficient working.Having built themselves up to be one of the most recognised names in the market, they are now on the lookout for a Site Manager to join their growing team.Although they have grown to be a large successful business, they have managed to keep a family feel to their office. Site Manager Job DescriptionAs a Site Manager, you will have day to day responsibility for supporting the running of the site.Responsibilities include:Ensuring site is running to programme.Management of subcontractors.Ensuring relevant documentation is up to date Liaising with architects/design teams.Client visits.Manage Health & Safety plans.Site setup and inductions.Offering support to Assistant managers.You will report to a Contracts Manager and be given all the relevant support to successfully deliver projects.The company will also put you through relevant training courses and support your professional development. Salary & BenefitsThe company are willing to pay a competitive salary based on the individuals experience and exposure to the market, they also offer extra benefits related to projects.They also offer various fringe benefits which include, car allowance, pension and profit related bonuses.
|Sector(s):||Building, Civil Engineering|
|Locations:||Middle East & North Africa, United Arab Emirates|
Project Quality Manager
Are you experienced within Building & Civils Construction projects in the middle east?
Are you a Quality Manager experienced within complex projects, especially façade, structural steel, precast and fit out?
If so, your experience is required on our client's iconic project.
Our client is an International Main Contractor and they currently have an excellent opportunity for a Project Quality Manager on their Arena / Convention Centre project in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The Project Quality Manager has overall responsibility for ensuring that the project's quality system is implemented, in accordance with the company's management system, and has the operational freedom to monitor, assess, advise and audit throughout all the project's activities.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- They are looking for someone who has experience (12-15 years) in building and civils industry, for complex projects, especially façade, structural steel and fit out
- Preference for candidate whose fluent in English (mother tongue), therefore excellent spoken and written skills
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Detailed knowledge of quality and material engineering preferably a diploma qualification.
- Certified as a Lead Auditor in ISO 9001
- Knowledge of fundamental project management practices
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Good proficiency in English language both written and spoken
- Good Stress tolerance, Initiative, Results driven & Problem analysis
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work within a large multicultural Team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company who look after their employees, offer excellent benefits packages and future project work.
If you have the required experience and you are interested, please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch.