|Salary:||£60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Role: Project Manager - Multi-Utilities
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000 plus package.
Location: Based in central London
Are you an experienced Multi-Utilities Project Manager who has worked on schemes with Heavy Civils elements? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a team on a land mark scheme as part of a larger High Speed 2 framework for one of the UK's largest Civil Engineering Contractors? Then a role within the Market Leading Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to lead a team on a high profile scheme delivering multi-utility Diversions in preparation of HS2 works. Previous experience within a breadth of Heavy Civils schemes along with a thorough grounding in Multi-Utilities projects is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be an integral part the Operational team for the framework with responsibility for leadership and line management of the team along with interface with the client and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
- Provide Leadership to ensure all works are resourced and carried out to the required specification.
- Ensure that the team are suitable qualified, competent and supported to deliver the contract obligations.
- Monitor the operations team to ensure outages are minimised through the completion of planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Manage sub-contract relationships.
- Maintain interface relationships with Clients and external stakeholders
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Be a Degree, or HND qualified, engineer working towards professional accreditation.
- Have a background within Multi-Utility Diversions.
- Have experience of budget and commercial management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.