ROLE: Project ManagerSALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 Plus PackageLOCATION: West Midlands My client is currently looking for an established Contract's Manager with significant experience in Structural Steel. The job role will entail delivering numerous Structural Steel a Projects to successful fruition. Contracts will range in value from from £500,000 to £4m in value. The successful candidate will work between both the office and site.The job role will entail:Providing support to the company and client site teams.Working closely with the design team to develop value engineering options, improve upon product aesthetics and enhance delivery timescale.Set and manage project delivery strategies; monitoring progress, maintaining quality and commercial aspects of the scheme.Plan/phase manufacture through the workshop with the workshop foreman. Plan procurement with purchasing.Contribute as part of the Senior Management to the effective day to day running of the business and shaping future strategies and policies to ensure continued growth and upholding of reputation within the industry.Experience / QualificationsAppropriate CSCS card.SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.If you feel this role is for you, please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company.
|Salary:||£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Role: Project Manager - Civil Engineering
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 plus package.
Location: Based in London / South East
Are you an experienced Project Manager who has worked across a broad range of Civil Engineering Projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a team on a range of scheme across the South East for a growing Civil Engineering Contractor? Then a role within a Market Leading Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic Project Manager to join a growing regional business unit within a Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor delivering schemes across the Highways, Rail and Airports Sectors. Previous Project Management experience, having worked within a breadth of Civils schemes is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be an integral part the Operational team with responsibility for leadership and line management of the team along with interface with the client and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for providing overall project management, project scoping, budgeting, client relations, and overall profit / loss responsibilities for projects.
- Preparation of contracts, risk assessments, method statements and report writing.
- Plan, coordinates and schedules all work activities to ensure quality service and timely completion of projects.
- Ensure that all operations are performed with the utmost regard for the safety and health of all personnel involved.
- Improve performance and assure supervision succession by training, developing and motivating all employees.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships.
- Provide Leadership to ensure all works are resourced and carried out to the required specification.
- Maintain interface relationships with Clients and external stakeholders
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Be a Degree, or HND qualified, engineer working towards professional accreditation.
- Have experience across a breadth of Civils Schemes
- Have experience of budget and commercial management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.